From: jrushton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 1:31 PM
To: tmic
Subject: [TMIC] Questions

Hi, everyone (again!)

I have three questions for those who would be willing to respond:

1)  Did you ever have chicken pox?  Yes she did but she had a VERY light
case of them. She only had about 10 spots on her entire body and I
believe she was under a year when she got them.

2)  Did you ever suffer from shingles?  no

3)  Did you have a flare-up of shingles prior to your being stricken
with TM? no

These are a few of the theories with TM and I'm just curious to see if
any of 'us' have experienced any or all of these.

Jeanne in Dayton