Thank you, Todd, so much for doing this for me.  It's really been
interesting to see what so many have sent me.

Jeanne in Dayton,  TM on 5/21/2005, T4

-------Original Message-------

From: Todd Tarno
Date: 6/18/2008 4:44:42 PM
To: jrushton
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Questions

Jeanne, thank you for doing this survey.

1. Yes, when I was a kid, about 6.
2. Yes, about the same time I had Hepatitis B & HIV+ Sept. 7, 1989.
3. NO, very lucky to say that I have never got the shingles again.

Todd in CC, TX  TM on April 1, 2002 @ T-4 to T-8

jrushton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, everyone (again!)

I have three questions for those who would be willing to respond:

1)  Did you ever have chicken pox?

2)  Did you ever suffer from shingles?

3)  Did you have a flare-up of shingles prior to your being stricken with
TM?

These are a few of the theories with TM and I'm just curious to see if any
of 'us' have experienced any or all of these.

Jeanne in Dayton