  From: Lawrence King<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Cc: Lawrence King<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 4:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Questions

  1. yes. 40 years ago, got TM 1 year ago
  2. no
  3. no
  But my Husband had chicken Pox and shingles and a second flare-up of shingles
around my one year TM anniversary, but I suppose none of that counts!
  Mindy the Artist
  On Apr 19, 2008, at 1:31 PM, jrushton wrote:

    Hi, everyone (again!)

    I have three questions for those who would be willing to respond:

    1)  Did you ever have chicken pox?

    2)  Did you ever suffer from shingles?

    3)  Did you have a flare-up of shingles prior to your being stricken with
TM?

    These are a few of the theories with TM and I'm just curious to see if any
of 'us' have experienced any or all of these.

    Jeanne in Dayton