  From: Alton Ryder
  To: Bob and Sue Mattis
  Cc: TM List
  Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 6:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] age at incident

  >   Took 10 minutes to become paralyzed from the waist down (T12)

  Strictly speaking, neither of us have TM. Myelitis is an inflammation of the
myelin; I don't believe any infection can have such a sudden onset.  Moreover,
my spinal fluid was clear of white blood cells that would have been marshaled
to fight an inflammation.  I, perhaps we, had an infarction of a branch artery
within the cord.

  Alton