Sandy and Jude, you both put into words what I was thinking  but couldn't
figure out how to say. Thank you! Caregivers, spouses, significant  others, and
friends all need to know that their pain and ailments are valid and
sympathized with, whether or not it is greater or longer-lasting than ours. But
 you
both said it much more eloquently.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com)

In a message dated 11/20/2008 1:08:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,