Yes, that's right, but some people have no lesions at all show  up on the MRI
on spine or brain. I was one. Perhaps they are too small to show  up? I don't
know

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 11/24/2008 2:07:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,