From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 2:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2008 #431

Good.  I hate to be spreading wrong information to others with TM.  This
is the only site I email to because of the fear of becoming confused
about illnesses.  My brain is simply not what is used to be.

You know what?  I used to be "Mensa" material but now I become confused
so easily and am so forgetful that I hate to impart information to
anyone.  Is it because of the disease or the drugs I take to combat the
TM?

Love to all,
Jude

In a message dated 11/24/2008 2:21:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,