From: Pieter and Heather <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] lesions, re-occurance of TM .... and such
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 10:42 PM

AOL Email

Sharon,

Are you going to be seeing your neuro again
soon?  I would be asking him about it again.  Could it be another
attack of the MS?  I know my sister has MS and hers was a severe attack
back in the late 80's.  At that time they weren't sure it was
MS.She then had a second severe attack in 1991 (when she was finally
diagnosed). She figures she must have had MS even in the mid to late 70's
and into the 80's but was never diagnosed.  So I'm sure that MS can bring
attacks more than once.

Have you also seen your family physician to rule
out any other problems?  I know that even with TM or MS that we need to
remember there are other medical problems other than these two that can cause
problems.

Keep us posted

Heather in Calgary