From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] lesions, re-occurance of TM .... and such
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], tmic-list@eskimo.com
Cc: "Sharon M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 7:49 PM

I also tried Lyrica and all it did was make me loopy. Leg stinging was still
the same and banding pain on waist did nto change

Any other suggestions? (also tried Neuroten) it did not work either
-------------- Original message from Sharon M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Thanks for the info.  Unfortunately Lyrica didn't work for me.  I had a weird
opposite reaction to it and it mad everything way worse.  I'm so glad to hear
it is working for you!

Sharon

The bluebird in the cedar tree spoke to me... "Your heart's desire dwells
here--this is where you belong"