I gained a "beer belly" at the onset and have  kept it ever since.  Who "duh"
thunk it???

Jude

In a message dated 12/4/2008 10:19:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Oh my gosh! same here.... I feel like the "Stay Puff Marshmellow  Gal"! I
gained 90 lbs when I got sick 4 years ago and have yet to lose  any of it,

-------------- Original message from "jrushton"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: --------------