Talking about looking pregnant and I'm a male.  My belly bloated up so bad, that people said I looked like I was pregnant with twins.  Once the bloated came back down, I had put on 20 lbs.  I was only at 135 lbs before TM, now at 160, it's hard to get rid of it, especially around the holidays.
Trying to keep the weight off,
Todd in CC, TX

--- On Thu, 12/4/08, jrushton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: jrushton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2008 #478
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "TMIC" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 8:36 PM

To this day I have a poofy tummy and have never once contributed it to the disease.  I thought I had just gained weight over the years.  Isn't that strange?

Jude

Well, I know that it is very normal that as we grow older and as soon as I started 'the change' it was harder and harder to keep the weight off but then I was able to do all sorts of things to help.  But when TM hit and I came home from ICU/PT/Rehab, I thought I had become pregnant somewhere in those three weeks...6 months worth!!!  At 58 years old no less Smile emoticon!  Amazing!  j