I have taken Tramadol since day one, but not along with the other drugs you
mention.  The Tramadol has never, to my notice, done anything for me, but I
have not seen a neuro' for years.  Maybe I ought to make an appointment one day
to see what new drugs might do to help my banding.  It is so tight that much of
the time I cannot eat...like tonight.

Maybe if I wasn't taking it with the others it wouldn't work so well for me
either, Jude.  I always worry so about taking too much and that's not good
either.  I found the band hurting so bad I couldn't think of anything else and
add to that the pain from there on down, it just doesn't do much for our
quality of life, does it??  j