Hello Janice!

I too had the hot/cold sensitivity you speak of.  I actually gave myself a
2nd degree burn without realizing.  The sense of hot and cold has returned
for me and did so after about a year.  What I find now is that I cannot
handle really hot showers and sometimes have issues with hot tubs.  The hot
water makes my skin tingle and makes me feel nauseous.

As to the "buzzing", I think I also know what you mean but many may call it
something else.  My Neuro told me that what I was feeling was my nerves
firing.  It made sense.  Mine diminished after a few years but my body still
tingles when I push things.  It's my body's way of letting me know that it
has had enough.

My concern is that I have lived with the symptoms of TM for coming up 8
years that I believe I have gotten used to all the things it throws at you.
I do not know what normal is anymore.  Maybe that is a good thing?  That way
I don't know what I am missing!

Margaret