Thanks for the clarification. Just taking the statement at  face value it
sounded different.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 3/27/2009 12:58:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
we4king...@verizon.net writes:

I'm not  implying that at all.  I just didn't go into that definition for the
sake  of brevity.  The light hearted comment about turning 18 meant that
every child takes a tremendous amount of "life support" to raise.  but if  you
insist on a definition:  I believe that any infant who is alive at  the time of
onset of labor (whether natural or surgical) is entitled to what  ever life
support we have to offer.  In some cases like ancephaly there  are hard choices
for parents to make.  But I am sharing my views and not  writing a policy that
will be used to make life and death decisions beyond my  own family.

Mindy the  Artist

On Mar 27, 2009, at 9:03 AM, _jharpe...@aol.com_ (mailto:jharpe...@aol.com)