Ah Barbara,
the problem with email is that it's not a 3 dimensional form of communication. face value is very different when you are actually face to face!

now I see what you're referring to... In the 6 years between the birth of my daughter and the birth of my son ideas on healthy pregnancy did a 180 and everyone felt entitled to tell you what you needed to do even if you weren't doing anything bad in the first place I was an older mom and read every book I could before methodically trying to conceive and then methodically solving my miscarriage issues. When I was pregnant with my son I went to the clinic on the 18th day after conception and said to the doctor "skip the pregnancy test cause I am, just test my progesterone levels and see if it's okay" (I needed to supplement)

So as you can Imagine I got testy when people seemed to care more for the unborn infant than me, I was better informed that most of the advice givers and it was still my body.

Mindy the Artist