I absolutely agree Lori..... we are, each one of us, unique!!! As you can
see it is nice to discuss things and find out that others have the same
reaction.. Especially regarding clothes and balance!! I too watch my feet
way toooo much. In my house I'm a pro ..... walk outside and it's slow
going... As far as the exercise if someone needs encouragement to do "what
you gotta do" we are here for you also. Just put the word EXERCISE in the
heading and those who want will get involved. It seems a bit safer than
discussing Politics or Religion! :) just kidding!! My one and only
Grandchild is visiting me so I am over the top with joy! It's a beautiful
here in Virginia... Take care all Trudy