From: Trudy Ogilvie [mailto:mother...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 11:12 PM
To: fr...@franksheldon.com
Cc: Pieter and Heather; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Balance

So does this mean you think that PT is meaningless? Why do my legs feel
better after a work out than when I get up from my chair after 2 hours of
answering e-mail, paying the bills, throwing out all the junk mail and
making doctor appointments. Do you honestly feel that it's a waste of
time???  Seriously my friend, I am interested  in your opinion in whether PT
is worth the effort.

I thought you once said that exercise was very important for us??

I could be wrong, it's happened maybe once before  :)

Trudy

P.S. You never did announce the winner of what to do about your falling down
and really injuring yourself.... but I'll forgive you.... I guess it was
much more serious than you thought originally.  I am so sorry you wound up
in the hospital.....   I hope you are doing better.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 4:12 PM, fr...@franksheldon.com