Yes for me the heat makes me weak and exhausted. Doesn't hit me instantly
though. It may take a couple of hours or more after I have been in the heat
before the exhaustion hits me. Usually the next day I will have a hard time
too. I had a very mild case of TM and have mostly recovered except for the
wicked flare ups of weakness and exhaustion that occur sometimes randomly
but almost always after I have been very busy for a day or two or have spent
too much time in the hot outdoors. This is one of the very few symptoms for
me that have persisted for years even though I am mostly *normal* otherwise.
Being too active and hot weather are my enemies.

The banding I had in the beginning of my TM and it was just a tight weird
feeling around my mid-section about where my bra would go around. I have
never felt any of the pain that so many of you experience with TM. For me
the banding was just weird and uncomfortable. It has been gone for a long
time and has never come back.
Laura