Got that right... The wheelchair hides a lot, like oops! Unexpected peepee,
etc!!!  :)

-------Original Message-------

From: kimr1...@bellsouth.net
Date: 6/18/2009 9:14:09 PM
To: jrushton;  Janice
Subject: Re: [TMIC]

well at least sitting in the wheel chair people can not see how dorkey I
look with my elastic pants pulled up to bottom of my boobs! LOL
-------------- Original message from "jrushton" <jrush...@columbiaenergyllc
com>: --------------

 Hi, again, Janice!  On your number two, I think the banding seems to be
where the damage is.  Mine is right at the T4 and hurts 24/7.  It feels like
a steel band around my chest that is pulled so tight it cuts into my skin.
The pain meds I take do seem to take the edge off which really helps.  I had
to find a bra that was the right fabric and didn't gouge or rub and I did
that which also helped a lot.

I do have a increased pain when I wear certain clothes and fabrics.  If I
put on a pair of pants or even a dress that is made of certain fabrics it's
like acid on my skin. I've had to get rid of most of my clothes which was
okay since they were my dress/work clothes and scrubs and mainly wear
clothes that area soft cotton.  Jeanne