From: Janice [mailto:jan...@centurytel.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:41 PM
To: transverse myelitis
Subject: [TMIC]

This is Janice,

I have 2 questions:

1. With hot weather coming, do any of you have a problem with all of a
sudden being really hot?  I know some
of you had a problem with the cold last winter, but does your body
change in summer and you get hit with being hot instead
of cold?    I really have a problem with heat - especially with
humidity.  I get hot, then weak.   Not good.

2.  Several of you have mentioned the tight "band" around your body.  I
am not sure this band is in the same place for
everyone.    Also, has there been any change in the band with those of
you who have had TM for a long time?