  From: Janice
  To: transverse myelitis
  Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:40 PM
  Subject: [TMIC]

  This is Janice,

  I have 2 questions:

  1. With hot weather coming, do any of you have a problem with all of a sudden
being really hot?  I know some
  of you had a problem with the cold last winter, but does your body change in
summer and you get hit with being hot instead
  of cold?    I really have a problem with heat - especially with humidity.  I
get hot, then weak.   Not good.

  2.  Several of you have mentioned the tight "band" around your body.  I am
not sure this band is in the same place for
  everyone.    Also, has there been any change in the band with those of you
who have had TM for a long time?