Does you sweat burn your skin?...it drives me crazy
Debi

-------Original Message-------

From: kimr1...@bellsouth.net
Date: 6/12/2009 7:32:22 PM
To: bradebi;  transverse myelitis;  Janice
Subject: Re: [TMIC]

I am sitting here with the AC going, ceiling fan and two fans on me and
sweating! feet feel like there on fire(when I put lotion on them it melts
and turns to water) no kidding. banding is on right side rib cage to waist.
Kim
-------------- Original message from "bradebi" <brad...@gmail.com>:
--------------

Hi Janice
I get very hot when it is only in the 70 or 80's  for no reason I can just
be on the computer or watching TV and I will get real hot so much that I
sweat a lot..(I soak my blouse) but I only sweat on my face neck and breasts
.my lesion is at nipple level  T4  my  banding is where my bra snaps...so it
feels like my bra is way to tight.
In the cold weather I get more spastic and tight it hurts to bend knees and
ankles. I still have the  banding in winter too...and if my husband puts the
furnace up to high I will over heat...I love to go out in the snow with just
what I have on and bear foot and watch all the steam come off me..its a riot
..
Debi
TM spastic paraplegic T4 incomplete
South Lake Tahoe Ca.