Jude,

First of all, I never said I PREFER the paraplegic/quadriplegic site. I said I
IDENTIFY more. I feel as though I offended you by saying this. There are issues
and concerns of being a quad they are not addressed in the TM site and I would
imagine it's because most people on this site are not quadriplegics. I go where
I can find the information that helps me. If I did not want to be on this site,
I could simply delete it from my contacts. There is nothing holding me back. I
have asked questions on here regarding autonomic dysflexia, only to have no one
respond. Because I later found out that it's a medical condition for
quadriplegics, so I went to the paraplegic/quadriplegic site to get the answers
I needed. I'm sure Jim uses these sites, HE CREATED THEM! Where is his
hostility?? He knew that there would be a need for additional information, and
that's all it is, is additional information.

I have been a member of this site, since I came home from the hospital in 2006,
but I am always looking for any and all information that could be of help to me
(as I'm sure all of us would be). There are people that use this site that are
also members on the Yahoo Transverse Myelitis site. Should they just pick one
or the other.

I have met many people through this site, one who has become my best friend who
has TM. I would not trade that for anything, but your e-mail makes me feel as
though I am unwelcomed or a traitor of sorts. This brings me to tears. As I
have poured my heart out on this site (reluctant to make my personal problems
public), but felt comfortable enough to share with others who are, also
suffering with relationship problems, pain and depression. That won't happen
again.