Before I unsubscribe I wanted to let each and every one of how much you have
helped me.
My son's fiancée was paralyzed with TM/spinal stroke almost 2 years ago. As you
know it has been quite a long road.
There is drug addiction involved as well, so a sad story with a 2 year old baby
as well.
 One of the things I have learned around here, and I have learned a lot, is
that there is always possibility, and there is ALWAYS a way through this.

I have pretty much stayed in the background, but if I had any info to share
with ya'll I peeked my head up to try to give back.
Every one of you are unsung heroes, and in my small way, whenever I hear people
I know who are big charitable people, I steer them in this direction.

GOD bless each and everyone of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
TIAD!!!!!!!!!!! Cammy