From: Janice <jan...@centurytel.net>
To: heyjude48...@aol.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, Jun 16, 2009 11:38 pm
Subject: Re: [TMIC]

?? Jude, how in the world could we hate you for being honest?????? Your husband
loves you very much.? If not, why

?? would he come and get you to bring you home???? Why would he have
contemplated suicide being without you?

?? Why would he bother to treat you so well in taking care of you???? There are
many couples that do not have sex

??? and they have a great partnershp and a good marriage.? ?? Also, it is NOT
your fault you have the catheter in - so don't

?? go there.

?

?? As far as getting in that chair? -? you need to do it.?? You still have
several years left and you need to make the

?? most of them.?? Imagine what traveling with your husband again would be
like.?? You need to do this.

?? You are a great lady and have had a tough time, but from what I have read
about you, you have always worked

?? hard to be as strong as you can.?? You can do this.