From: Todd Tarno <toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net>
To: Robert Pall <rp...@neillsupply.com>
Cc: Tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, Jun 30, 2009 1:34 pm
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Every now and then!

Hey Rob,

Remember that you're working too.

Include the time you're at work walking, standing, & etc...

I do PT twice a week with a trainer at home and now able to stand long enough
to take the dishes from the sink to fill the dishwasher.  I still can't carry
dishes into the kitchen, but now at least I can help fill the dishwasher. lol

I have found that sometime I need a new PT for new exercises  and new ideals.

Keep up the exercises,

Todd in CC, TX