Akua,Knowing what I do of you... you would have loved coming to the Met
Museum... My daughter and I got there around 1:00 and stayed till 7:00
Absolutely AMAZING. I have an incredible pic of the top of the museum with
an incredible piece of work that looks like a huge silver tree branch.
So there we were a beer in hand at the top of the MET with so many people
from so many countries..... just enjoying life!
As I told Todd......   he better help us out!!!   :)  He has completely
changed our diet. At the top of the "forbidden list"  redmeat!!  Fish is in
(well some fish) and now our THanksgiving turkey has to have been breastfed
by it's mother..  :)
have a good one...
Blessings
"Find the thing that stirs your heart and make room for it."   Joan
Chittister