  From: Trudy Ogilvie
  To: Robert Pall
  Cc: Tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 2:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Every now and then!

  Rob
  That is the question of the day!!  I just wish somehow we would be able to
tell when too much is too much..  It's been seven years of stop and go
exercise. And who can really tell us that answer..   Yes, if my body would give
me some indication that I should slow it down.... NO, NO....
  and we pay for days and then stop exercise. Rob I am 63 years young. I
believe that exercise is a key to staying healthy... BUT.... I am soooo
  frustrated. I work out on the machines at the gym then a swim... that was NOT
good.  So choose my poison... swim or gym???  I've been doing some travelling
lately and I am home after a week back on Long Island. Took me 7 hours to drive
up... did I tell you Rob (no offense) but I HATE
  the ^^%#**## New Jersey Turnpike....  almost as much as I hate the %%$#@ Belt
Pkwy...  It was a fantastic trip... and of course you have to party at least
one or two nights. I worked my way from Islip, L.I. then to Mineola, then to
Forest Hills, then to the BIG APPLE.  Then drove home to Va.
  early Sat. morning only to hit horrendous traffic on a bridge just outside
the Holland Tunnel.  I know this is too much info for everyone but your stuck
with me and I want to share my blessings and my curses with this group!!  I
have taken 1 and 1/2 Vicodin every day since I've been home. I'm getting ready
for my trip next week to Phoenix for my son's graduation. BUT  my husband, my
hero, will be with me and will take good care of me as will my four adult
children. And we will be in one place all week. Chris will be a Doctor of
Naturopathic Medicine... it's been a very long journey for him but he has
accomplished his dream.  O.K I will put you all out of your misery with this
toooo long e-mail.....   take care!
  Blessings
  Trudy
  "Find the thing that stirs your heart