the ^^%#**## New Jersey Turnpike.... almost as much as I hate the %%$#@ Belt Pkwy... It was a fantastic trip... and of course you have to party at least one or two nights. I worked my way from Islip, L.I. then to Mineola, then to Forest Hills, then to the BIG APPLE.

My old hometown. I was born in Manhattan grew up in the South Bronx and Queens.

Chris will be a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine...

HIP HIP HOORAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Hopefully you will get him to work on "us"!
I've been a nonmeat
eater for 36 years now and am always looking for new tips! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Akua