Hi Rob - I took provigil but it only worked sometimes. Now I take
Ritalin

BERNARD BUTCHER

________________________________

From: Robert Pall [mailto:rp...@neillsupply.com]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 7:39 AM
To: Janice; Tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Medications

Janice...I believe my body has gotten so used to these meds..that Dr.
Kerr felt it would be good to try a change.The new drugs he may try
after I have weaned myself off the Lyrica are Lamictal or Tegretol (for
the banding) and Provigil (for fatigue)....I would love to hear from
other members who currently take these drugs as to how beneficial they
are. As far as the meds I am weaning off I really had no bad
reactions...it just feels like they are no longer helping.

All the best!
Rob in New Jersey