  From: Priscilla Keene<mailto:pkeen...@yahoo.com>
  To: L T CHERPESKI<mailto:cherp...@msn.com> ;
tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 10:05 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] That banding feeling

  I, too, have banding, but it has lessened over the 8 years I've had TM.  It
was extremely painful for the first few years, but now I only have pain below
my right breast at night.  My hands are paralyzed, and I can't unhook my bra so
sometimes I have to sleep with it on, and that really hurts--I try to go to
sleep asap!  Lyrica helps me a lot with the banding.
  ~I've got that banding feeling,
  ohohoh, that banding feeling
  I've got that banding feeling
  And it's not gone, gone, gone