Hi Jeanne,

The banding has been exactly the same for  me.  It has been with me since
day one and starts underneath my  breasts and goes all the way around my
abdomen.  When it gets real  bad, it continues downward until I feel completely
enveloped by it.   Sometimes it hurts so badly it hurts to even  breathe.

I don't let TM or anything get me down, but I am  beginning to feel angry,
after seven years.  I am pissed because I  cannot work in the garden and go
places without it being a big deal to get  dressed, fix my hair and
sometimes put on make up so the pain doesn't show  so badly.  I was told that I
looked old when I am in pain...by a  sweet 14 year old boy. "Thank you very
much".

For the constipation problem, for years I have  used Fish Oil capsules, one
per day and I get them from the health food  store or my pharmacy.  They
work like a dream.  And I have the  kind of bowel that moves the poop down to
"the vault", but will not push  it out, so I have done digital removable for
ever and ever.  It's not  fun, but we need to do what we need to do...

Love and Prayers,
Jude

In a message dated 8/11/2009 1:09:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,