From: Priscilla Keene <pkeen...@yahoo.com>

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 21:05:39
To: L T CHERPESKI<cherp...@msn.com>; <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] That banding feeling

I, too, have banding, but it has lessened over the 8 years I've had TM.  It
was extremely painful for the first few years, but now I only have pain below
my right breast at night.  My hands are paralyzed, and I can't unhook my bra so
sometimes I have to sleep with it on, and that really hurts--I try to go to
sleep asap!  Lyrica helps me a lot with the banding.
~I've got that banding feeling,
ohohoh, that banding feeling
I've got that banding feeling
And it's not gone, gone, gone