  From: Jill Z<mailto:jillybean60...@yahoo.com>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] That banding feeling

        I had that banding feeling when I first got diagnosed 5 years ago also.
 But with my second attack in January I didn't have it thank God!

        --- On Tue, 8/11/09,
pjv1...@chartermi.net<mailto:pjv1...@chartermi.net>

          From: pjv1...@chartermi.net<mailto:pjv1...@chartermi.net>
<pjv1...@chartermi.net<mailto:pjv1...@chartermi.net>>
          To: laura.eich...@gmail.com, tmic-list@eskimo.com
          Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 6:38 PM

          I've had TM for five years and don't "expect" an MS diagnosis.  I've
had the banding trom the beginning.  During one of my steroid IV's (first five
days) I rang for help and told the nurse I couldn't breath and something was
squeezing my chest.  It was painful and I asked her if I could be having a
heart attack.   I still get banding on a regular basis, however, I don't panic,
I work harder at breathing and hope its time for some Baclofin.
          Patti - Michigan

          ----
laura.eich...@gmail.com<http://us.mc343.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=laura.eich...@gmail.com>
 wrote:
          > Those of you who got that banding feeling do you all just have TM
or did you
          > also get subsequently diagnosed with MS too? And if you did
experience the
          > banding feeling, did you experience it at the beginning of your TM
(or MS)
          > journey or somewhere down the road? :-)
          > Just wondering if TM'ers get the banding feeling or is it only
those that
          > get MS too. I had it at the start of my TM but it went away after a
month or
          > two. I had a very mild case of TM and as of yet not diagnosed with
MS.