From: laura.eich...@gmail.com
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] That banding feeling
Sent: Aug 10, 2009 11:55 PM

Those of you who got that banding feeling do you all just have TM or did you
also get subsequently diagnosed with MS too? And if you did experience the
banding feeling, did you experience it at the beginning of your TM (or MS)
journey or somewhere down the road? :-)
 Just wondering if TM'ers get the banding feeling or is it only those that get
MS too. I had it at the start of my TM but it went away after a month or two. I
had a very mild case of TM and as of yet not diagnosed with MS.
 Thanks!

--
Laura