We are still in a holding pattern and has been getting harder for me to
keep up my hopes. But have decided today I will BELIEVE. I will be heading
down  to Pontiac soon and will present my case, again, to both hospitals( the
one  he is in and the one I am hoping he will be in. He is getting very
discouraged.  I must find something in myself to encourage him. I want to grow
old with him. I  know some of my friends would say I already have, but there
is still time for  more. Please enjoy every minute you have. Keep the prayers
coming.  carol  and jim