From: cjb...@aol.com <cjb...@aol.com>
Subject: [TMIC] Update on Jim
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, July 4, 2009, 10:30 PM

What a difference a week can make. I am so thankful to have my honey on the
road to recovery. The doctor said today that he will be at the hospital a
couple more weeks and then to an in patient rehab. I am voting for Marlette
which is where he had the rehab in 2005. I know many of the therapists he had
have moved on to bigger and better things but the new ones will be good too and
it is much closer than the over an hour ea way I have been driving each day. He
is off the vent and ready to start building his muscles back up.Thank you all
for your prayers and concern.GOD is so good. love ya carol and jim

Make your summer sizzle with fast and easy recipes for the grill.