  From: cjb...@aol.com
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 7:42 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Update on Jim

  Wish I had something more definite to tell but this is what I know for sure.
Jim is still in the Select Speciality hospital in Pontiac,Mi. They are telling
me he is almost definitely going to be transferred to Marlette Hospital which
is only 22 miles from home instead of about 65. He has an infection which they
are monitoring. I am pulling for this as I have very good feelings about this
place. Please say a few more prayers for him as we will continue to for each of
you. Our love, carol and jim TIAD