From: fr...@franksheldon.com <fr...@franksheldon.com>
To: Laurie Zissimos <lziss...@aol.com>; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, Aug 30, 2009 4:55 pm
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fwd: Bowel Question

>I feel the need to have a bowel movement each time I stand up.

Verry Interesting !!

I usually get that feeling when I sit down.

Are you regular?  What meds are you using for your intestines and bowels now?
How old are you?  Do you enjoy italian food?

Excuse Me, I know better, but get asking questions and have trouble stopping
whether I'm sitting or standing.

Maybe you should see your local medical doctor, and have a rectal exam and
stool
examination for blood.

TTFN

pHranq3ue