Thanks Catherine,

I've decided to try the raw vegan diet for 30 days to see if I can
manage it. If so, I hope to try coming off many of my meds, or at
least cutting back. This will naturally push me to intake much more
fiber, which will get things moving...now if I can sprout a longer
arm, I can ditch the nurse...

Laura