Frank,

You're a blessing to this group!!  Thanks for the wonderful way you explain
we're so lucky that you're a doctor so you can use your medical background to
help us with any question we might pose.

For now, I'll just go for the prunes and not ask for your grandmothers's
recipe. Thanks
anyway!!
Hugs,
 janh