From: Laura Beaudin [mailto:laura.beau...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 7:16 PM
To: Laurie Zissimos
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fwd: Bowel Question

Laurie...

How have things gone since stopping those meds? I'm on a bowel
routine...I don't have much control. Without a suppository, things
don't move when I need them to...which is when the nurse shows up to
help me. WIthout it, I'd go..but it would be incontinence...not where
it needs to go.

BTW..this replying automatically to sender instead of the list is very
frustrating!

Frank...your reply went to me instead of the list.

Laura

--
Laura
http://practical-homeschooling.org