Linda,
Just think of all the weight you will lose with regular BM's!!!
Janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: L T CHERPESKI
  To: tmic-l...@eskimo.net ; Janice
  Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Prunes for those with a sweet tooth

  Janice - this looks great!  I'm can't wait to make it.  The very best part of
this is
  "pour the warm sauce over the cake as soon as it comes out of the oven" and I
say eat it while it's still warm.  Yum!

  Thanks - you know, looking at the recipe it looks like there might be a "few"
calories in the cake - it's ok though when we're doing it for our health, right?

  Linda