  From: roseofr...@aol.com<mailto:roseofr...@aol.com>
  To: jan...@centurytel.net<mailto:jan...@centurytel.net> ;
cherp...@msn.com<mailto:cherp...@msn.com> ;
tmic-l...@eskimo.net<mailto:tmic-l...@eskimo.net>
  Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 10:58 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Prunes for those with a sweet tooth

  Okay girls.....if you want to make this cake more healthy....:-)
  do not use the corn syrup....that is the worse thing you can
  put in your body....use the honey.....
  also.....substitute olive oil for the veg. oil.

  I learned from a chef that you can substitute olive oil for
  any oil in your recipes....and you can substitute butter in
  any recipe that calls for shortening or margarine.

  I've been a happy baker ever since.  :-)
     ~ Lynn