  From: L T CHERPESKI
  To: jan...@centurytel.net ; tmic-l...@eskimo.net ; roseofr...@aol.com
  Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 7:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Prunes for those with a sweet tooth

  Thanks Lynn.  OK we'll be even more healthy.  I love to bake, but did not
know about using honey instead of corn syrup - I did know about the oil and the
butter.  I'm waiting for just the right day to bake this because I know darn
well I will have no control and eat most of it myself!  naughty

  Linda in Eagle, ID