What's wrong with just eating the prunes?? I've used dried fruits, prunes,
apricots, etc. as well as food that has a lot of fiber like beans, depending on
what the situation is over the past year and have finally been able to regulate
myself.? After 9 years of bowel problems, this has been so much help to me.

I haven't had as much trouble with constipation as I have had with loose
stools.? Frankly, for me, constipation has been much easier to deal with, but
that's my body.? Now that I've said that, I hope things don't go back to having
problems again.? There were many times, sometimes for months, that I was afraid
to leave my home.? I suffered from C-diff, where the bad bugs?had overtaken my
gut and there were hardly any good bugs left.? It has taken me a long time to
balance that out again.? That's what antibiotics can do to you if you take a
few.??

Hugs to all, Barbara A

?