I went last week to a new Neuro recommended to me by Dr. Kerr. Besides
having me take new MRI's including the brain (never had this one before)
he is taking me off Cymbalta and starting me up on Neurontin ( 100 mg
per day). He saw no reason to be taking Cymbalta as I am already taking
Lyrica and according to the new Dr. both Cymbalta and Lyrica do the same
thing and taking both of them is not effective  it is just overkill. I
wonder if any of the other members who are taking both Lyrica and
Cymbalta were ever told this...and what should I expect from the
neurontin? I am hoping it will help the banding. What negative side
effects have any of you suffered with the neurontin?

Thx

Rob in New Jersey