From: Robert Pall
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 7:42 AM
To: tmic-l...@eskimo.net
Subject: [TMIC] Neurontin

I went last week to a new Neuro recommended to me by Dr. Kerr. Besides having
me take new MRI's including the brain (never had this one before) he is taking
me off Cymbalta and starting me up on Neurontin ( 100 mg per day). He saw no
reason to be taking Cymbalta as I am already taking Lyrica and according to the
new Dr. both Cymbalta and Lyrica do the same thing and taking both of them is
not effective  it is just overkill. I wonder if any of the other members who
are taking both Lyrica and Cymbalta were ever told this.and what should I
expect from the neurontin? I am hoping it will help the banding. What negative
side effects have any of you suffered with the neurontin?

Thx

Rob in New Jersey