Heather...I am just so confused.....I am starting to believe that the
best combinatuion I have used up to now has been Lyrica and 4-
Aminopyridine (now AMPYRA). Dr Kerr was going to put me back on these 2
but he first wanted to see how Cymbalta instead of Aminopyridine agreed
with me...to cut to the chase I found the Cymbalta was helping but the
side effects were offsetting. I figure I will try the neurontin which i
believe I took 8-10 years ago...who can remember?.....If I see no help
with the banding I intend to try the combination of Lyrica and
Ampyra....for me Lyrica has been the most effective drug I take ttat for
me has no side effects!
    To be continued!

By the way we had our 4th New Jersey TM Support group meeting yesterday
with 9 TM'rs attending some with parents or spouses.We spent 3 hours
discussing what TM has done to our lives, the meds we take and the
Doctors we see...and what we think of them.....as always a special and
emotional meeting. It is so rare to put this many people together who
understand eachother and are able to relate. As always I recommended
them going to our website and subscribing.

All the best!

Rob in New Jersey