Good for you Jeron! And know that there will be days when you will still miss what you used to have; I still have them. But you did the right thing, you reached out for advice and knowledge. So feel free to write the TM list or me personally anytime you feel down or whatever. And I would let the list know how well you did on your dive, and how it has helped you. Your triumphs give us hope that we can reach our goals, and visa versa. Hold your head high, and the next time you get to dive, think of me while you're down there. I miss it soooo much.... :-D

On 5/21/2010 3:33 PM, j ra wrote:
Thanks Bernie, I appreciated that. When I started this post, I honestly wasn't looking for pity. I just wondered if anyone else misses life before TM, because I sure do. I miss the little things. I made my dive today and it was exhilirating. I did it! I accomplished my goal and no one can take that away from me.
Jeron

Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:38:11 -0500
From: bpe...@austin.rr.com
To: magiema...@hotmail.com
CC: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: [TMIC] alive

Dear Maggie,
Sorry, but this seems down right nasty to someone pouring his heart out to us. We are here to support one another, not blast someone for their feelings. Each of us is different, and takes according time to heal... and I still have "dark days" after 20 years. So to tell J Ra that he is looking for pity is callous and very uncaring and unloving. You pushed the wrong button on this subject with my family and me personally; ALL of us have suffered our own hell, not only those pf us afflicted with TM but our families also, but we're still here because of acceptance, love and tolerance! The latter you need to try I think... J Ra, you have all the support and love from me and my family, we wish the best for you and pray for you and your family.
Peace,
Bernie
PS - I lost your email address J Ra, please send it to me... and have a better day... :-)